Doctor, Lawyer, Drug Dealer....uhh I mean Street Pharmacist...uhh Pharmacist at CVS, or Wal-Mart. Yeah thats the ticket.
higher paying jobs in the area. I have a family member moving back to the area and he is looking for some job opportunities and i didn't want to leave anything out.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Doctor, Lawyer, Drug Dealer....uhh I mean Street Pharmacist...uhh Pharmacist at CVS, or Wal-Mart. Yeah thats the ticket.
crack is whack
My husband does well in sales at Crutchfield.
C/Os start at $27,485. After you complete a 1-year probation period and become a SCO (pending approval from supervisors),you receive a 10% salary increase,as well as cost of living raises yearly (usually around 4%)
decent wage for SWVA
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Coal Miners start at around $40,000-$60,000 per year, depending on where ya work. I hear United is starting experienced miners at around $30.00 per hour.
I actually seriously considered going underground a few years ago. Those guys have major respect from me. What scared me was job stability. I know without a shadow of a doubt that I'll never get my layoff papers as long as I work at ROSP. There's always going to be convicts. Those idiots aren't going anywhere.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Trucking pays $50,000 to $60,000 with great benefits if you find the right company. Several jobs to choose from within 40-50 miles of Wise County.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
Being self-employed in Wise County isn't a bad idea.
Quick? Sign on with a temp($12-$15/hour) that supply folks to the local mining companies, learn the job and get on full time. Most of ours make 65- 70k plus benefits, pension and a 401k. But we work a LOT.
Bookmarks